When thinking of those creatures we have caged inside our little
boxes of light, also known as YouTube Celebrities, we remember all the times
they made us laugh, or cry, or made us #icanteven. We see the pretty faces and
we some even see their REAL faces when the makeup fades away and the truth is
behind the camera.
So, after seeing
these characters of the camera, I ask myself, "Can I do that?" with
the voice of Steve Urkel rattling my mind and eardrums.
What can I do to
make those boys and girls comeback and then make me trending on Twitter? How
can I show the real me without showing them what I had for lunch that day?
I started to think
of what qualities YouTubers all share besides a camera and a YouTube account.
After creating a survey asking that question, my peers responded with many
different answers. Out of the few qualities I listed on the survey, and said an
important quality was "talent".
What does that
mean though? Is it something that everyone has? Or is it balancing on a
tightrope with flower pot on your head while you are fire spinning and singing
the "Nessun dorma" Opera.
#thatoperaislit
Trend it on Twitter.
I believe there
must be a passion for creating when becoming a YouTuber. You should stay tune
and follow the beat of your own drum when performing the work, you made for you
not for anyone else.
There is a level
of knowing when too much is TOO MUCH when I think of any part of the creative
process, even as I write this I say, “Do I really need that in all caps?"
and I reply to myself forcefully with a, "Obvi. It is totes needed".
I apologize in-advanced for my tween like behavior.
#sorrynotsorry
In an interview
with popular YouTuber Fousey, YouTube Channel, by the
Huffington Post article author Bryan Elliott states,
"They don’t risk it all at first...They don’t give up... He
[Fousey] creates what he
thinks is entertaining content and keeps trying to please his audience.
You’re only as
good as your last video so you have to keep on going" (Elliott. Huffington).
Click
here for full article.
So maybe talent
isn't something you need to learn, maybe it's something you already know. I
mean, you already know who you are don't you? So just start from there and see
where special talent of being yourself takes you.
#toomuchcheeseforme
#lactoseintolerant
Question of the
Day:
What would you
rather watch, a character being funny and random? Or a real person talking
about themselves how they are?
Let me know in the
comments below. Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe (Follow, comment, and
comeback).
Until next time,
TTFN Ta Ta For Now.
(I do not own the
rights for any Disney, Disney Pixar, Disney Parks, and/or any Disney dialogue
used in this blog post. All rights go to Disney Incorporated).
Please don't sue
me. #disneyislovedisneyislife
Sorry for the large font. I typed this in word and then when transferring it into blogger it got really big. My fault
ReplyDelete